Imagine Europe is an idea contest inviting everyone (all ages & nationalities) to present their vision of the future of Europe in a media product of their choice.
The 2020 edition focuses on the following theme: REinventing Our Common Future.
Partners will be announced soon.
The 2018-2019 edition
The 2018-2019 edition was presented by a series of European Partners and received funding under the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
5 Winners have been invited to an international workshop with European decision-makers and change-makers (travel, accommodation and subsistence costs covered). Winners were determined through public, Jury and online voting.
- Online voting counted for 20%
- Public Voting took place in 9 different cities in Europe and counted for 40%
- Jury Voting counted for 40%
Please find all submissions to the 2019 contest here.
Please find our 2019 Jury here.
Terms & Conditions
Please have a look at our terms & conditions here!
Imagine Europe aims to encourage persons of all ages:
- to reflect on possible solutions to issues of high concern to Europe and the world community;
- to contribute to the future development of the European Union;
- to communicate their ideas in powerful ways in order to inspire an increasing number of people to participate in the European Public Sphere and foster our common good.
Imagine Europe further aims to:
- strengthen the link between citizens and decision-making structures;
- foster young people’s interest in the debates at the European Parliament;
- motivate participants to strengthen their awareness of important social achievements by their predecessors and to become familiar with important European and world literature;
- give young people the opportunity to practice their writing, rhetorical and presentation skills.
Stay tuned and subscribe to our Newsletter!